Posted: 07.04.21 at 11:50 by Joseph Macey
Leisure Centre facilities in the local area are set to reopen from next Monday (12th) after the Government’s go-ahead for Step 2 of the roadmap.
Helston Sports Centre, Church Hill, will open its doors again following a lengthy closure due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Government confirmed on Monday that leisure centres would be safe to reopen with strict operational measures in place.
The Leisure Centre is operated by Better, in a statement they said:
"We'll be able to re-open a number of indoor activities and services from 12th April."
What will be open April 12th? The operator said...
• Swimming pools
• Swimming lessons and courses for children only
• Sports lessons and courses for children only
• Indoor sports facilities such as:
• Spa Experience treatments (bookings now open)
• Cafés for takeaway only
Members will be notified with further information, including membership payment restarts closer to the re-opening date.
What is set to open 17th May? The leisure centre operator announced:
• Indoor fitness classes
• Adult swimming lessons and courses
• Trampoline parks
• Soft play
• Ten pin bowling
• Ice skating rinks
• Health suites and spas including sauna and steam facilities
Click here to see more from Helston Sports Centre.